Least Expensive Condo in Bozeman is Currently $370K?
You know these condos and they're pretty cool, right in the heart of Bozeman. But it looks like this one on Garfield is currently the least expensive for sale in town.
I do love a lot of things about this condo, no matter the judgment about price. It's super nice on the inside with tons of brand new upgrades. The garage looks huge for a condo, AND it's in a fantastic location in Bozeman. That's a lot of wins for this one in my book.
(NOTE: With a simple Realtor.com search I DID find one other condo property listed for less money and NOT 'pending' but it was less than 500 square feet. I made a judgment call to consider that more of an office space not a condo, even if it is by technical definition.)
- LISTING PRICE: $370,000
- SPACE: 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,230 square feet
- GARAGE: 2 car garage
- LOCATION:12 E Garfield St Apt D3, Bozeman, MT
- YEAR BUILT: 1979
- (Currently listed by Marcie Hahn Knoff with Knoff Group Real Estate)
Here are the parameters we used on February 12th, 2021 to find this condo:
- We did a Realtor.com simple search for Bozeman, MT
- This is a very simple search that we do every few months to get a read on the least expensive properties in the Bozeman area.
- Please note that new properties are added so often that inventory may be different day to day.
- (Their map tool allows you to include a "surrounding area" around Bozeman city limits. You will probably be able to find less expensive condos if you widen your search farther than we did.)
- This particular search was for CONDOS ONLY. (No townhouses, single family houses, etc. included.)
- The chosen property could NOT BE UNDER CONTRACT
Renovated condo in the heart of south-side Bozeman. Every system + surface has been improved - new flooring, paint, trim, windows, light + plumbing fixtures.
Renovated kitchen w/ cork flooring, cabinets, Livingstone counters, UC lighting, euro style SS appliances, storage.
All baths have been renovated. Spacious beds have great natural light + storage. Updated carpet on stairs + in bedrooms. W/D convey.
Roof replaced, rebuilt dormers, added insulation in ceiling + soundproofing between units. New water heater, new baseboard heaters zoned w/ app control.
Elevated deck is perfect for coffee + summer evenings. Lush landscaping surrounds established complex.
So that's where things seem to stand as of Friday, February 12th, 2021 when it comes to the least expensive condo in Bozeman that is not currently under contract.