Livingston Wind Advisory Thursday, Gusts up to 60 MPH
Travel through Livingston and areas east on the I-90 corridor could be dangerous on Halloween, with a Wind Advisory in effect into the evening.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MDT THIS EVENING.
- WHAT...Southwest winds gusting up to 60 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area.
- WHEN...Until 6 PM this evening. Highest gusts will occur this morning.
- IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile and light weight vehicles on I-90 through Livingston.
- Patchy blowing snow can also be expected, which will reduce visibility and possibly make roads slick.
- Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
- Secure outdoor objects.