Local Organizations Join Together to Help Those Impacted By Fire
On Wednesday, many organizations and non-profits in Bozeman will gather to help those affected by the Bridger Foothills Fire.
The Gallatin County Sheriff's Office and Southwest Montana Coad (Community Organizations Active in Disasters) are hosting #BridgerHelp Neighbors In Need - Relief and Support Day, which will offer support, resources, food, essentials, mental health and more at a one-stop location for residents affected by the Bridger Foothills Fire.
Organizations and non-profits with be at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds on Wednesday, September 9 from 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. connecting those directly impacted by the fire.
Those affected are encouraged to stop by for the following essentials:
- Support Information
- Mental and Emotional Assistance
COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place.
The Gallatin County Fairgrounds is also offering assistance to those directly impacted by the Bridger Foothills Fire. This includes:
- The Indoor Arena at the fairgrounds available for small crated animals.
- Anderson Arena is also available for livestock.
- Unlocked stalls in Horse Barn are available to accommodate animal owners who wish to stall as well.
- The American Red Cross of Montana is renting RV Spaces at the Fairgrounds for the use of people who have been displaced.