Not Too Late to Register – 2019 Run to the Pub
There's still room for you, slacker! Could be snowing, could be beautiful. No matter what the weather, join the insanely fun Run to the Pub 10K and half marathon on Saturday March 16th.
- Registration fee: $45/$75 by March 8th, $65/$100 late registration
- (prices have NOT gone up from last year!)
- THERE IS NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Races happen no matter what the weather
- Run to the Pub 2019 Facebook page
The course is very unique for Bozeman, Montana. It’s 90% downhill for both races. The entire course will take place on roads, and the finish line will be on Main St. in front of Pub 317.
The Run to the Pub ends with a huge party in downtown Bozeman on Main Street. No matter HOW you cross the finish line, you'll be entered to win a trip to Dublin! (But you DO have to cross the finish line to qualify for the trip!)
- Located at GALLATIN COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
- FRIDAY, MARCH 15TH FROM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- You may have a friend pick up a packet for you