Stir Crazy? 5 Fun Things To Do This Friday Around Bozeman
Shake off the cold snap and GET OUT! Grab some friends and check out music, parties or theater this weekend. We've got just a few ideas here...
FRIDAY February 8th, 2019
- MSU Track and Field Dual Invite #2 at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. 2:30pm to 9pm. The meet features MSU and four other Big Sky Conference schools. The Little Bobcat 200 with Champ is scheduled for 6:15 pm and is open to children attending the meet. Tickets at msubobcats.com/tickets or by calling 406-994-Cats and students receive FREE admission with their Cat Card.
- CAMELOT at The Ellen Theatre in downtown Bozeman. An opera with the Intermountain Opera Bozeman. Friday at 7:30pm. GET TICKETS FOR CAMELOT HERE (several other showings too, not just Friday the 8th
- 2-for-1 Couples Skate in The Ice Barn at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. 7:30 PM to 8:50 PM. Just $5 per couple. Skate rentals available for $5. Tickets can be purchased at the door. (Dress warmly!0
- The Dirty Sexy Chocolate Show at The Rialto in downtown Bozeman. Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm. 18 and over show. "For one night only: sultry singing, raucous dancing, original music, sock puppets, and obscene amounts of chocolate -- all in the same show. Join CheffyPants and his sexy kitchen crew as they prepare a decadent chocolate dessert on stage — which you get at the end". GET TICKETS FOR THE DIRTY SEXY CHOCOLATE SHOW HERE
- Bozeman Icedogs vs. Great Falls Americans at Haynes Pavilion at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. 7:30pm to 10:30pm. (Dress warmly!) Follow the Bozeman Icedogs HERE