WIND ADVISORY: 65mph Gusts Possible Through Friday
Northern Gallatin and Park counties will experience some very gusty winds through Friday at noon. Be careful through the I-90 corridor.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MST FRIDAY.
- TIMING...today through Friday. Strongest winds begin tonight.
- IMPACTS...Dangerous cross winds will impact travel on Interstate 90 and local roads near Nye.
- WINDS...Peak gusts of 55 to 65 mph. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS
- ACTIONS... Winds this strong can make driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
- Use extra caution, or consider an alternate route.