Bozeman Area Fireworks Do’s and Don’ts
- Fireworks that go no higher than 15 feet and not designed to explode
- Sparklers under 12 inches in length
- Wheels with up to 6 "driver" units or tubes
- Fireworks only are to be used during these times:
- July 3 Noon to 12:00 a.m.
- July 4 Noon to 1:00 a.m.
- July 5 Noon to 12:00 a.m.
You can use fireworks in the following locations:
- Private property with permission (firework type restrictions still apply)
- NOT upon major arterial streets or alley’s
- NOT within three hundred (300) feet of any public park
- NOT under or upon a motor vehicle, whether moving or not
If you are in the city limits of Belgrade the police department is reminding residents to be kind and respectful to neighbors. Here are some of the Belgrade regulations:
- Fireworks are allowed from July 1st to July 5th.
- Fireworks only are to be used from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
You can see Belgrade's full list of fire regulations and fireworks rules here.
Fireworks are permitted in Park County, but they are not allowed to be discharged in the city limits of Livingston.
- July 3 Noon to 10 p.m.
- July 4 Noon to 12:30 a.m.
- July 5 Noon to 10 p.m.
- July 2 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- July 3 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- July 4 10 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- July 5 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Here are some safety tips to remember this Fourth of July:
XL Nation Catches Photos of C-130 Flyover
See even more of XL Nations photos on Facebook.