Highland and Ellis Getting a Signal – Closure Schedule
That's right. Highland and Ellis (near the softball complex) is getting a signal so expect closures and delays. Here's what we can expect...
According to the City of Bozeman road report details:
- Work is underway to install a signal at the intersection of Highland and Ellis.
- This project will involve partial closures and detours and could cause delays in traffic movement.
- PLEASE CHECK THE LINK ABOVE FOR DETAILED MAPS.
- East Leg of Ellis CLOSED 9/24/19 for approximately 7 days
- South leg of Highland CLOSED week of Sept 30 for 8 days
- Expect minor closures of corners of intersections to be ongoing until project is complete
- Detour signs will be in place.
- Drivers traveling in the area should use other routes when possible or allow extra time to get to your destination.
- Crews will be working Monday through Friday and will have roads reopened, whenever possible, during the weekend.
- Schedules are weather dependent. The project is expected to be completed in late November.
Contact Information for project questions: