Where to Eat on Thanksgiving in Bozeman
Cooking Thanksgiving dinner is a huge task! If you are looking forward to enjoying a delicious meal but don't want to bother with cooking for everyone. . . then head out this Thanksgiving.
Even though Thanksgiving is a holiday there are several places in Bozeman that are open this Thursday and some of them and even serving a Traditional Thanksgiving Day.
Where to eat this Thanksgiving:
- Free Community Thanksgiving Dinner served at Midtown Tavern at 726 N 7th Avenue from 12:00-3:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. More details here.
- Ted’s Montana Grill located at 105 West Main Street (Serving a traditional Thanksgiving Roast Turkey and Dressing. Call ahead for reservations)
- The Salvation Army Thanksgiving Lunch served at Fork & Spoon at 302 N 7th Ave from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m on Thanksgiving Day. Donations are welcome but not required.
- Center Ice Cafe located at 11 N Broadway in Belgrade from 4 to 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Free meal. Donations are welcome but not required.
- IHOP located at 1687 N 19th Ave. They will be open but will not be offering a Thanksgiving special.