Admission Details for Bozeman’s Big Sky Country Fair 2018
Contests, vendors, rodeo events, carnival rides and concerts (including Everclear) are all happening July 18th through the 22nd, 2018 at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. How do you decide what tickets option is best for you?
Here are the basics:
- WHAT: Big Sky Country Fair 2018 in Bozeman, Montana
- WHEN: July 18th - 22nd, 2018
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds
WHAT GATE DO I USE TO GET IN?
Wednesday, July 18 – Saturday, July 21: Noon – 11 pm
Sunday, July 22: Noon – 8 pm
Wednesday, July 18 – Friday, July 20: 7 am – 11 pm
Saturday, July 21: 8 am – 11 pm
Sunday, July 22: 8 am – 8 pm
C Gate is for contestants only – No Cash Accepted.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? (ON-SITE prices - DOES NOT INCLUDE CARNIVAL) Buying a ticket into the fair WILL allow you to watch that evening's concert, but you'll have to buy separate tickets/wristbands for carnival access.
- Youth 6-12......$3
- Kids 5 & under......free
- Seniors 62+......$6
- Credit Cards/Cash Accepted – No Checks.
- ATMs will be on-site
CARNIVAL TICKETS/WRISTBANDS on-site prices:
- Carnival wristband: $30 Ride all day for one price. Includes all rides and are good for one day.
- Single Coupon: $1
- Book of 10 Coupons (Most rides take at least 3 coupons)
- The Carnival opens daily at 1 pm and closes at 11 pm (except for Sunday, 8 pm closing). Located at Denecke Park
PARKING FOR THE FAIR:
- Enter from Oak Street at the new East Oak entrance by the baseball stadium.
- Park in the Oak Lot, or continue on to the Tamarack Lot off of Tamarack St.
- Parking will fill up quickly!