Best Deals: What You Absolutely Need To Know About Bozeman Crazy Days
The 2023 Summer Crazy Days Sale is this weekend in downtown Bozeman and if you've never been, it's a blast. Some of the best bargains of the entire year can be found at dozens of businesses on Main Street and beyond.
Serious sales will be going on inside the stores and mostly on the sidewalks - this is a great opportunity for stores to clear out merchandise to prepare for the next season. We get the benefits by scoring clearance deals. Who doesn't love a good bargain?
- WHAT: 2023 Downtown Bozeman Summer Crazy Days Sale
- WHEN: July 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2023 (Friday through Sunday)
- WHERE: Main Street, downtown Bozeman (and beyond!)
- TIME: Starts at 10am on Friday, or earlier. Businesses open at different times
What to expect at Crazy Days? Two things for sure - VERY warm temperatures and lots of people. It's going to be a very hot weekend and it's tourist season, so locals and visitors alike will be flocking to the bargains. A healthy dose of patience is always recommended. If you have the time, don't put yourself on a schedule. Make a day of it with friends. Have some lunch. Drop in for a drink somewhere.
All sorts of different stuff will be on sale. Over 100 businesses are set to participate in Crazy Days. Some stores REALLY amp up the sales with tables of 75% off. If you like to plan ahead, it can be a smart way to shop for upcoming birthdays and holidays. Sale shoppers know what's up! Here's a sampling of some of the sales:
- Cello is offering 10-60% all clothing!
- Heyday's In-Store and Online sales: Enjoy up to 75% off discontinued and seasonal merchandise, plus 50% off all Ski Like A Girl apparel and accessories.
- At Sweet Pea Festival's downtown office, they will be selling Friday and Saturday from 9 AM -6 PM. All items are 75% off such as past years’ (in-stock) t-shirts and select posters.
- Montana Gift Corral downtown will be doing sales on Sugarpost Metal Garden Art at 50% small/medium and 75% off large sizes, all holiday decorations are 50% off, Carstens Pillows & Blankets discounted at 50% off and Willow Tree Figurines and Ornaments will be 50% off.
- Sacks Thrift will be doing 20% off storewide and 50% off shoes.
- Architect's Wife is hosting the annual Tent Sale Friday & Saturday! Furniture, Rugs, Vintage Furniture, Pillows and Gifts all 40-70% off in the tents. Enjoy 20% off in the store too! Stop by Friday afternoon from 3-7pm for Hot Deals & Hot Dogs. DJ Missy O'Malley is pumping up the party so don't miss out!
- Intrigue Ink will have $15 tanks, $20 tees, and $30 sweatshirts, one-of-a-kind styles with old and new designs, and additional sales on their sale rack.
- Indikoi will again be having their "imperfects" sale - up to 75% off!
- Voormi's special "B-Batch" will be highly discounted!
- Evrgreen & Revolvr Men's will have sales with up to a 70% discount!
- 50% off tables items + tons of toys under $10 at The Great Rocky Mountain Toy Company.
- 20% off turquoise and buckles at Montana Silversmiths, plus tons of blow out specials!