Fly Fishing Film Tour Returns to Bozeman’s Emerson
Sauturday, January 19th will be filled with gorgeous fish tales at The Emerson with the Fly Fishing Film Tour. This is one of several Montana stops the 2019 tour will make.
- WHAT: Fly Fishing Film Tour (Bozeman, MT)
- WHERE: Emerson Cultural Center (111 South Grand Ave, Bozeman)
- WHEN: (2 shows) 4pm and 8pm shows
- TICKETS: General Admission (both shows) $18 each online
- DISCOUNT TICKETS ($15 each) available at Montana Troutfitters, The River's Edge or Fins & Feathers Fly Shop
- Pre-party happening at Bozeman Spirits Distillery (6pm - 7:30pm) Show your F3T movie ticket and get entered in a raffle to WIN a pair of brand new SIMMS G3 Waders (mens or womens) AND get 1/2 off of your first drink.
- So, if you are going to the 4:00 PM showings, stop by afterwards. If you are going to the 8:00 PM showings, come in beforehand. Drawing will take place at 7:30 at Bozeman Spirits Distillery.
The Fly Fishing Film Tour is making Montana stops in Bozeman, Billings, Great Falls and Missoula. Find the complete tour city list HERE.