Governor Steve Bullock Schedules Campaign Stop in Bozeman
Governor Steve Bullock is running for United States Senate. His opponent is current Montana State Senator, Steve Daines.
The Senate race in Montana has been one of the most highly contested in recent memory. Election Day is November 3, but many Montanans have already submitted their ballots for the upcoming election.
Throughout Montana, political candidates are travelling from town to town in an attempt to garner support from Montana voters. Governor Steve Bullock is currently out on his Drive Out The Vote: Montana Made Tour. Bullock has made stops in Bozeman, Billings, Livingston, and Kalispell within the last month.
On Saturday, October 24, Bullock will make campaign stops in Livingston at Sacajawea Park and in Bozeman at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds.
Here is the schedule for Saturday, October 24, 2020
- WHAT: Meet Steve Bullock & Raph Graybill
- WHERE: Sacagawea Park. Livingston, MT
- WHEN: Saturday, October 24 from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- WHAT: Drive Out The Vote: Montana Made Tour
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Bozeman, MT
- WHEN: Gates open at 5:00 p.m. Event starts at 6:00 p.m.
At the event in Bozeman on Saturday, Bullock will be joined by other statewide candidates including Kathleen Williams, Mike Cooney, and Raph Graybill.
If you are interested in attending Saturday's event, here are a few things you should know.
- It is a drive up event, which means you will have to stay in your car
- You can check your MT voter registration
- You'll be able to hear from all of the Montana Democratic candidates listed above.
For more information on Saturday's campaign events, click here.