Let’s Eat: Bite of Bozeman 2021 Vendor List and Map
It's OK to not know where you're going when it comes to eating your way through the Bite of Bozeman with live music along the way. 'The Bite' is one of my favorite parts of the Sweet Pea Festival. We've got the list of vendors AND the map!
Need the Master Schedule for Sweet Pea Festival events? There's still time to volunteer for the festival too. If you volunteer for a 3 hour shift, you'll receive one 3-day wristband to enjoy the rest of the festival. See the volunteer tab at the top of the Sweet Pea Festival home page.
BITE OF BOZEMAN PRO TIP: Cash is usually king at these kinds of events because they'll be busy. Come prepared with lots of small bills if you want to snack your way down Main Street. $1s, $5s and $10s will help you move through the lines quicker!
- WHAT: The Bite of Bozeman 2021
- WHERE: Main Street in downtown Bozeman, Montana
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 4th, 2021
- TIME: 5:30pm to 8pm
- The is NO open container waiver for this event so it's not legal to roam the streets with an alcoholic beverage (as opposed to Music on Main where it is allowed)
- FREE event to attend and each vendor will have food and beverages available for purchase
- Open to the public, all ages
- Please leave the dogs at home. This event can get quite busy and obviously there's food everywhere :-)
- LIVE MUSIC: BoZambique, Sam Platts and the Plainsmen, Dilly Dilly Band, Mathias (bands will be at different intersections of downtown Bozeman)
So where are you going?