2021 Miles City Bucking Horse Sale IS Happening
Known as “Cowboy Mardi Gras” this legendary auction of rodeo stock happens in Miles City, Montana every May and we're guessing that 2021 will be one for the record books. 2021 dates are May 13th through the 16th.
Anyone who's been there knows it's much more than the auction. The Miles City Bucking Horse Sale is four packed days of fun events, including a big concert. So here's what we know:
- WHAT: 2021 Miles City Bucking Horse Sale
- WHEN: May 13th - 16th, 2021
- WHERE: Miles City, Montana
- TICKETS: Available ONLINE or at the Miles City Chamber of Commerce. There are lots of different options for tickets, depending on what events you want to attend.
- FYI - There are no refunds. All ticket sales are final. Rain or shine.
- “Hook ’em High” All-Event Pass – $90
- VIP Arena Seating (Fri-Sun) – $150
- All-Weekend General Admission Pass – $60
- Kick-Off Concert General Admission – $30 (All Concert Tickets are GA)
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday General Admission – $20
- Child (6-12 yrs) Friday, Saturday, and Sunday General Admission – $5
- Saturday and Sunday Reserved – $25
- Children 5 & Under Free
The kickoff concert headliner is Casey Donahew on Thursday night. Gates open at 6pm that night. Opener is the Copper Mountain Band at 6:30pm and Casey on at 7:30pm.
SEE THE FULL 2021 MILES CITY BUCKING HORSE SALE SCHEDULE HERE
Need to register for anything? Vendors, competitors, press, sponsors, etc. can REGISTER HERE for their specific needs. FYI - Mutton Bustin’ Registration opens on May 1st, 2021. Limited to 25 participants!
Each day is action packed and their website is very clear about dates and times if you're looking for a specific event.