Bluegrass Lovers Unite: The Infamous Stringdusters Return to Bozeman
There are few concerts as fun as an Infamous Stringdusters gig. Saturday, November 12th is your next chance to catch 'em in Bozeman. Even if you're not a hardcore bluegrass music fan...these shows are high energy and full of massive talent.
This my own opinion, but I truly believe if you don't have a good time at The Infamous Stringdusters, it's your own fault. There will be good vibes, lots of dancing and plenty of singing along to some of the covers they're known to bust out.
What can you expect from The Infamous Stringdusters? An awful lot from these five guys: Travis Book (bass), Andy Falco (guitar), Jeremy Garrett (fiddle), Andy Hall (Dobro), and Chris Pandolfi (banjo).
After finally being in the same room for the first time in six months, the Infamous Stringdusters seized the moment for their revealing new album, Toward the Fray. Inspired by self-reflection and a strong sense of solidarity, the project documents the Grammy Award-winning group’s remarkable growth as instrumentalists as well as songwriters.
- WHO: The Infamous Stringdusters "Toward The Fray Fall Tour 2022"
- WHEN: Saturday, November 12th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available.
- (Order tickets by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849 if you are unable to purchase online)
- $35.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue.
- $45.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $45.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
This is an all ages show at The ELM on North 7th. There is no re-entry at The ELM so please plan accordingly. Also, there no backpacks or large bags allowed. Please no outside food or drink inside the venue.
Logjam is also the exclusive operator and promoter of the 4,000 capacity KettleHouse Amphitheater, the 1,500 capacity Wilma and the 550 capacity Top Hat Lounge.