The Lil Smokies to Smoke The ELM Friday Night
Montana loves it's bluegrass and few embody "Montana bluegrass" better than The Lil Smokies. Treat yourself to a Friday night out at The ELM in Bozeman to see this group do what they do best.
Blending virtuosic instrumental acrobatics with riveting lyrical craftsmanship, The Lil Smokies have earned a reputation as one of the most electrifying acts in modern American roots music thanks to their exhilarating live show.
Make a whole night of it with friends in mid-town Bozeman. You'll find tons of great places to eat and drink before or after the show at The ELM. If coming from out of town, there are several good lodging options up and down North 7th Avenue, within walking distance of the venue.
- WHO: The Lil Smokies (w/ Two Runner to open the show)
- WHEN: Friday, December 30th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, Show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission tickets are available for this show.
- $25.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $40.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $40.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
This is an ALL AGES show at The ELM, as most of them are. Please note that there is no re-entry at The ELM. Also, no backpacks or large bags are allowed inside.
Since forming on the streets of Missoula, Montana, where the group got its start busking back in 2009, the band has performed everywhere from Red Rocks to The Rialto and captivated festival audiences at Telluride, High Sierra, LOCKN’, Freshgrass, FloydFest, and countless more.
Their latest album, 2020’s Tornillo, showcases the hard touring four-piece at its most adventurous, teaming up with producer Bill Reynolds (The Avett Brothers, Band Of Horses).
(In addition to The ELM in Bozeman, Logjam is the exclusive operator and promoter of the 4,000 capacity KettleHouse Amphitheater, the 1,500 capacity Wilma and the 550 capacity Top Hat Lounge in Missoula, Montana.)