Tallest Man On Earth Brings Crazy Unique Talents To The ELM Thursday
If you're craving something musically different than just about everything else on the planet, The Tallest Man On Earth is something you need to see and hear. Beautiful, interesting, immensely intricate, a bit folksy, and perhaps in several languages - boring it is NOT. Just a little Swedish.
- WHO: The Tallest Man on Earth (Folk, Indie Folk, Singer-Songwriter from Leksand, Sweden)
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North Seventh Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Thursday, September 21st, 2023
- TIME: Doors 7:00pm // Show 8:00pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $30.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $35.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $45.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $45.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
Kristian Matsson has never remained in one place for very long. Having spent much of the last decade touring around the world as The Tallest Man on Earth, Matsson has captivated audiences using, as The New York Times describes, “every inch of his long guitar cord to roam the stage: darting around, crouching, stretching, hip-twitching, perching briefly and jittering away…Mr. Matsson is a guitar-slinger rooted in folk, and his songs are troubadour ballads at heart.”