The Immensely Talented And Iconic Ani DiFranco Returns To Bozeman March 22nd
There are few artists on the planet that genuinely "do things THEIR way" and to hell with those who say they can't. Ani DiFranco is not only a powerhouse on the stage but a force to be reckoned with. Seeing her live can be awe-inspiring, so don't miss it.
- WHO: Ani DiFranco (with special guest Pieta Brown)
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $35.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $40.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $50.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $50.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
- This is an all ages show, as are most shows at The ELM.
- There is no re-entry, no backpacks or large bags, or outside food or drink allowed at The ELM.
Get our free mobile app
PLEASE NOTE: There will also be an Ani DiFranco show in Missoula on Friday, March 24th, 2022 if the Bozeman date doesn't work for you.
Widely considered a feminist icon, Grammy winner Ani DiFranco is the mother of the DIY movement, being one of the first artists to create her own record label in 1990. While she has been known as the “Little Folksinger,” her music has embraced punk, funk, hip hop, jazz, soul, electronica and even more distant sounds.
LOOK: 25 must-visit hidden gems from across the US
From secret gardens to underground caves, Stacker compiled a list of 25 must-visit hidden gems from across the United States using travel guides, news articles, and company websites.