Pinky and the Floyd + The ELM = Super Fun Saturday
Pinky & the Floyd are one of the best Pink Floyd cover bands in the country, and when they're playing in Bozeman, the venue becomes a magical place. Not once have I ever seen someone not having a good time at a Pinky show.
This Saturday, November 5th, come get your groove on at The ELM on North 7th avenue. A great band at a great venue with a great sound system in a great location? It doesn't get much better than that for a live music experience.
"All Pinky members are professional working musicians, assembled from genres across the board, culling their expertise to produce what has clearly proven to be a successful musical venture. All told, there are over 20 bands that the members of Pinky and the Floyd are part of, spanning genres from Americana & Vintage Swing to Hip Hop, Jazz, Country, Salsa, Funk, Rock, Blues and on and on…"
- WHO: Pinky & the Floyd "Beyond the Dark Side"
- WHEN: Saturday, November 5th, 2022
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS FOR PINKY & THE FLOYD: Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $25.00 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $28.00 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $35.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- $35.00 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. (Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set)
The is an all ages show at The ELM. No backpacks or large bags are allowed inside the venue. No outside food or drink is allowed inside the venue. There is no re-entry at The ELM so please plan accordingly. Enjoy the show!