Grateful Dead Lovers Unite, Friday Night in Bozeman at The ELM
Get your best (dance-friendly) costume together for a night with Terrapin Flyer, celebrating the music of The Grateful Dead at The ELM this Friday night. How good is this Grateful Dead cover band?
If you're looking for a good way to celebrate Halloween with some live music and costumes, heading to The ELM on Friday, October 28th for Terrapin Flyer is a good start. Costumes are encouraged this Friday night, and Terrapin Flyer is a really good Grateful Dead cover band.
- WHO: Terrapin Flyer "Night of the Living Dead part 2"
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman)
- WHEN: Friday, October 28th, 2022
- TIME: Doors at 7pm, show at 8pm
- TICKETS: Reserved balcony loge seating and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show!
- This is an all ages show
- $20.00 General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $30.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase and include 6 tickets to the event.
- Terrapin Flyer is celebrating their 20th anniversary as a band this Fall
If you need to get a little dancing in yourself before the little kiddos have their fun, get some friends together for this one. Grateful Dead songs, costumes encouraged and a Halloween vibe...what more does a Friday night need?
No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside The ELM. Also, there is no re-entry so please plan accordingly. No outside food or beverages.