Spring for Food Event: This Saturday, April 10th
It's the perfect time of year for a food drive to benefit the Gallatin Valley Food Bank and tons of area grocery stores will be drop-off points for you to participate this Saturday.
There's a lofty goal of 15,000 pounds of food for this Saturday's 'Spring For Food' event. As we've discussed many times, the past year has seen a vast increase in demand from the Gallatin Valley Food Bank. More people than ever before have found themselves in need of a little help, and the GVFB always answers the call.
That's were you and I come in! This Saturday, April 10th, 2021 is the Annual 'Spring For Food' food drive, happening all over the Gallatin Valley. We hope that you can either donate some dry goods or get more involved and volunteer for Spring for Food.
- WHAT: 2021 'Spring For Food' food drive
- WHERE: food drop-off locations all over the Gallatin Valley and the Gallatin Valley Food Bank
- WHEN: Saturday, April 10th, 2021
- TIME: Happening 10am to 3pm
- GOAL: This year's Spring For Food goal is 15,000 pounds of food!
- This food drive is a big one, to benefit the Gallatin Valley Food Bank and the childhood nutrition programs run through the Food Bank and the HRDC.
- 2020 was obviously challenging but crucially: the food bank did NOT hold food drives between March 2020 and October 2020 due to safety concerns. That means we've got A LOT of catch-up to do!
- WHERE TO DONATE: Grocery stores all over the Gallatin Valley will have big bins in the front of the store. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Monetary donations are always greatly appreciated and can be made directly to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank.
- FIND THE SPRING FOR FOOD FACEBOOK EVENT HERE!
Thank you in advance for your help this Saturday and everyday when it comes to helping families in need around the Gallatin Valley. YOU make all the difference.